Sunday, February 1, 2009

FINALLY.......AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!! Or the couple people that might still be logging on here periodically to see if I finally posted any pictures or updates....Well its about time....but better late than never. :)

We are home (as I am sure that you expected) and Ro is adjusting wonderfully. Way better than we ever anticipated. He is already understanding so much. He was afraid of Jada (our pomeranian) when we first got home....but that continues to get better as the days go on as well.

Since we have been home Ro has already experienced his first snow. He LOVED it and LOVED going sledding for the first time. He would sit at the top of the hill and count.... 1....2...3..... and then Chris would push him down to the bottom where Jada and I would be waiting for him. :)

I have posted a little slideshow below of some of the pics we have taken since we have been home. I hope you enjoy....we really have.... :)
I will continue to post now that we are home and getting more and more settled.
We have had quite a few requests to keep this going so as long as everyone is interested we will keep updating.

It is so nice to know that so many people from all over the country are following this and want to know how our Lil guy is adjusting.

Our family is complete and we are happy as can be...... :)

Enjoy the pics and we will keep them coming!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pics! Keep them coming!! It was so much fun meeting Ro and seeing you and Chris. I can not wait for the weather to clear so we can spend more time outside. Hope to see you again soon!!

Tricia said...

Love the pictures and update - I was one of those people - checking to see if you would post again. So glad you did. Ro looks so happy and so do his parents. Congratulations on your family. Happy times.

NHP said...

Hello,
I decided to check up on you today... I wanted to see how Ro was adjusting and how he was liking his forever home. The pics are super cute and I have no doubt the snow was wonderful. That is one of my favorite things about S.L. as well.
We are doing great with two little ones. Adam is back at work and we are back to a normal schedule. Avi Joy loves her little brother and its cute to see them together.
If you can email me your home address/other info please natasha.tobefree@gmail.com
Blessings,
Natasha
www.perrymanadoption.com

Journey of Joy said...

So glad to hear that things are going so well for you! So good to hear that Ro is finally home!