Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WE ARE GOING TO VIETNAM!!

We received the e-mail this morning straight from Hanoi........
I had a strange feeling and checked my e-mail last night before I went to bed......Nothing...
Then I checked again this morning and there it was! Those wonderful words!!

Dear Mr./ Mrs. Razavi:
Greetings from the Hanoi Adoptions Unit at US Embassy Hanoi.
You are now authorized to travel to Vietnam to complete the adoption of Ro Van Nguyen.

We will know within a day or two exactly when we will be traveling and when our GNR ceremony is. My guess is we will be spending New Years in Vietnam!! What a way to start the year.....As a family.....

Thank you to everyone for all your love and support! We would not have been able to get through the last 1 1/2 yrs without it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is sooooooo exciting!! That is by far the best Christmas/New Years Present you will ever receive. It is all down hill from here. I can not wait for you guys to get back with him, i am so excited for the both of you!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you!

AmandaPotts said...

Yippie!!!!!! Finally. I am so happy for you guys. What a great Christmas present.